The Nest is our fantastic after school club. We offer a variety of activities, including arts and crafts, board games, construction toys, the use of iPads and outdoor area.
It’s open from 3.15 to 5.50pm.
Following feedback from parents, we are pleased to announce the option of a shorter first session for those parents requiring just 30 minutes of provision. If your child is collected before 3:45pm, there will be a reduced charge of £2.50 for the session. Booking works in the same way, please book in for Session 1 and inform The Nest staff of your intention for early collection.
Other highlights include:
- One off sessions, bookable in advance
- Sibling discount of 10%
- Emergency sessions
- Childcare Vouchers accepted
- Healthy snacks and drinks.
- Support with homework
For further information please contact:
Mandy Scott on 0113 2256868 select option 2
Mobile 07746011373 or e-mail
All bookings must be made using the online forms. Please note that no bookings can be made through the school office or by WhatsApp. An invoice will be generated following attendance to a session and payments are to be made in advance directly to the school office.
Bookings can be made as late as 2:45pm on the day. However, any bookings submitted after 2:45pm will not be processed.
How to make an amendment or fix an error on the online form:
If you find that you need to make a change after submitting the online form, please refer to the process below:
- Submit a second form with all the correct details
- Inform the school office (telephone, WhatsApp or email) and request that the first form be deleted
- The school will delete the first form submitted
- You will receive a WhatsApp message to confirm the change has been made
If you require confirmation of your booking please contact a member of The Nest staff.