The facilities we have for educating young children are second to none. Here are just a few.
- Spacious school building set in beautiful mature grounds, with extensive views of the surrounding area
- Four play areas including a designated, secure and well- resourced area specifically for Early Years
- Extensive playing fields, sports pitches and a tyre park
- A secret garden with sheep fold and school allotment
- General purpose hall with large screen and projector
- Separate large dining room and our own kitchen
- Inclusion areas for small group work
- Meeting rooms
- Speech and language and nurture rooms
- Two libraries
- Disabled toilets
We believe our children deserve the very best learning environment so we have a rolling programme of maintenance and larger scale developments to ensure this.